Tuesday 18 September 2012

Black and White Plus One

Have you been wondering where I had vanished to? Well, I've been away on a wonderfully relaxing holiday to Turkey, but I'm home now and ready to start crafting again. And I'm getting back into the swing of things with a CAS card for CAS-ual Fridays CFC70



This week's challenge is Black and White plus one other colour, and I chose red as my colour then spent the afternoon playing with my Cuttlebug. Here is the finished result:


The background the butterfly is mounted on is a woodgrain effect - it doesn't really show up in the photo but it gives a lovely textured effect to the card.

2 comments:

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous card. Love the bling on the butterfly. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

Debby said...

Love the bling! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)