Thursday 20 September 2012

It'll be all white on the night!

The cue card for CAS-ology week 11 is white, and I decided I would go for ALL white. At the Make It show in Farnborough earlier this year I saw some really stunning all white cards, but they were not only rather ambitious cards for somebody as time-poor as I am right now, they were absolutely NOT clean and simple.  Utterly gorgerous, but something to attempt another day.

So here is my all-white card, using shapes and textures to take the place of colour.


4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty birthday card, love the hearts. Thank you so much for joining us at CASolofy this week!

Darnell said...

You nailed it, Jane! It is just scrumptious and sweet and perfect!

Ardyth said...

OMG - your title took me back to my choir rehearsals when I was a teenager - the leader always said "It will be all right on the night!" And it always was! This is beautiful - love all the texture. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology's White Cue Card!

Rosemary said...

really lovely white on white card!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!