Sunday 2 September 2012

It's NOT a square world!

Is anyone else old enough to remember the Micheal Bentyne comedy show "It's a square world"? No? I  didn't think you were...... just call me Granny....

Anyway, you would be forgiven for thinking the world was square nowadays, as so many of us crafters favour squares, so I was delighted to see that this week's Crafty Pad Challenge is "Anything But Square"

My first thought was to make a circular easel card, but with so many lovely circular cards already created by the DT or other bloggers, I decided to be a bit different and make a tag-shaped card by cutting the tag with a fold along one edge.

You'll have to forgive my rotten photography, there is  far more dimension on the card than there seems to be here - but I have a cold and had a sneezing fit every time I tried to get a decent photo so I'm afraid I gave up. Just take my word for it, it's a lot better in real life!

3 comments:

rachel said...

this is very beautiful - thanks so much for sharing with us at the crafty pad this week and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

Dawn said...

So beautiful! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week with you fab creation!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn x
Don't forget to enter out month long BCA/Think Pink Challenge

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Love your tag, the vintage colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Estelle xx