Sunday 27 January 2013

Emergency Crafters: New Year's Resolution

For some months now I've been trying hard to reduce the Mountain Of Stuff, and one of my New Year's Resolutions was to carry on with this and use  my stuff to enter more challenges with.

Well, the current challenge at Emergency Crafters fits in very well with my plan, because it is New Year's Resolution and  wants us to use stash that we've had for more than a year. So here is a card I have created with the challenge in mind.


Everything about this card has  been in my stash for over a year, except the adhesives and the piece of white card I did the stamping on. The background paper came free in a magazine a couple of years ago, the scalloped card, die, gems  and punch are about the same age and the stamp is one I've had for several years and used many, many times. Here I stamped it with Versamark and then chalked with chalks that are about 12 year old and desperately in need of replacing! But the oldest item on the card is ribbon left over from a dress I knitted for my daughter's doll  - she was about 5 years old at the time and will shortly be 34. The motto is, never throw anything away, one day it will come in useful!

No comments: