Friday 18 January 2013

Vintage Vogue

I think this must be the first time I have ever joined in with the CD Sunday Challenge Blog, because all though I have lots of lovely CDs I tend to forget to use them! I really must make more of an effort, and learn to be more creative with them. I have to confess that once I've printed off the papers, I generally can't think of anything to do but straightforward matting and layering, so I'm hoping that by joining in and visiting some of the other blogs taking part I will learn to become as creative with my CDs as I am with the rest of my stash.

This week, the theme  is Vintage Vogue and I think Debbie Moore's  designs are perfect for this theme. I chose the "Black and White Chic Boutique" CD, which if I remember correctly came free with one of her others, and used it for the background paper, topper, border and greeting with black and pink card and black peel offs added.  As the image was purley black and white, I highlighted the floral design on the robe with metallic pencils.


Now I'm off to go and look around some of the other blogs  for inspiration

5 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jane and welcome to Cd Sunday. A lovely card and just right for our theme.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Welcome to CD Sunday Jane - I hope you stick with us and get some more use out of those CD's. The image is perfect for the challenge, great layout and colour scheme.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

And fabulous it is too Jane, great layout and just right for our challenge this week at CD Sunday, i hope we see a lot more of your work.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty and I love the sentiment.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Good to see you joining us Jane and with such a lovely card.
Thanks for playing along and hopefully we'll see you again.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT