Monday 1 April 2013

CD Sunday- Sugar and Spice

This week the theme at the CD Sunday Challenge is "Sugar and Spice". That made me think of girly things, as in the nursery rhyme, but also of baking. And  it was this lovely exhausted bear, worn out after a day of baking and no doubt sampling the results, from the Pickles and Podge section of The Best of La Pashe 2012 that caught my eye.

I made a shutter card - so very simple now I have a Hougie board (I could weep for the amount of card I wasted before I got that!). The blue cupcake  paper is part of the same printout as the image, and the pinky-red cupcake card is a Bazill one that has been lurking in my stash for several years.


7 comments:

sue-b said...

What a lovely card, love the cupcack paper and the image is as sweet as his baking. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

A super card Jane and I like your shuttered card. Lovely papers and a cute image. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

That little bear looks all sugared out to me :-). Lovely design and great choice of backing paper.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Marina said...

Great shaped card and great choice to do a baking theme with that 'sweet as sugar' bear. Marina

Beryl said...

A lovely card Jane. Great card design and a super image.
Thank you for joining us again this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this shaped card, and all of the cakes on the backing papers.

Sue x

Carol said...

Fabulous shape Jane. I wouldn't know where to start with one of these. Great card. Thank you for joining us again.
Carol x
Cd Sunday DT