Saturday 18 January 2014

Dotty Birthday

I think at this time of year we all feel the need to go through our stash and see what we can use up. It's a New Year's Resolution/Spring Cleaning thing and also preparation for all the upcoming shows..... I need to make room for the inevitable purchases!

So  I've been having a rummage through my box of part-used paper and card, to see what I can produce from them. When I found this quarter-sheet of pretty dotty paper, I thought it was ideal for this week's challenge at CASology which is #78 - Dot. I was pleased to find that in my Candi collection I had colours that exactly matched the dots on the paper!

2 comments:

Claire Toplis said...

Very dotty , very cute.

Judy1223 said...

Jane, what a perfect paper to have in your stash this week...perfect for the cue at CASology, for sure! This is an adorable birthday card...I love the punched border and coordinating Candi dots. Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!