Thursday 6 February 2014

Cats and Dogs

If, like me, you live in the south of England, you'll know it's been raining cats and dogs for weeks. Homes have been flooded and left without power, whole communities cut off, roads and railways closed, and there seems to be no end in sight. I'm lucky in that I live at the very top of a small hill, so I'm not in any danger, but like everybody I'm getting heartily fed up with the rain!

So when I saw that this week's challenge at CASology was "AND" the first thing that sprang to mind was Cats and Dogs - at first rain and then that thought led me on to the animals. I didn't think I would have anything suitable for making a CAS card with, then I remembered these stamps that were free on a magazine cover and have never seen ink before. I think the expression on the cat's face looks as if somebody needs to talk to him about his catnip habit!

5 comments:

Claire Toplis said...

Just like Jack and his catnip

Jane Willis said...

I thought of Jack when I wrote that. We should start a kitty rehab centre

Jackie Allum said...

Awww I totally love that! I'm useless as stamping. x

wienerhoneymooners said...

Cute little images, for dogs and cats, so cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!

Maureen Merritt said...

The paw prints are so cute & the little bone and fish :) Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!