Thursday 10 July 2014

Postcard from around the world

I've not been very well this week and have spent most of the week in bed with flu  rather than crafting - and maybe the fact that I'm still feverish shows, because I've thrown absolutely EVERYTHING at it - stamping, papers, embellishments, gems and doilies, and to cap it all made it into a diagonal easel card. It might look a bit overwhelming but boy was it therapeutic!




I'm joining in with

Make My Monday - Mail Art

OLLCB Challenge #160 - An Easel Card

and if there was a challenge for "How much can you pile onto one card" I'd join in that too! Maybe I should have called this post "Crafter's Penicillin" because that's the way it's worked.

5 comments:

Linby said...

Sorry you've not been well but made a stunning card even so. Congrats on winning at hope & chances.
Lynn x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous easel card, I love the images you've used!
Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Ooh La La Creations!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kate said...

Great card - lots of lovely layers and embellishments

Jacqueline said...

What a fab piece of work - thanks for playing along this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card, hope you are better now, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x