Wednesday 23 July 2014

Spots and stripes (and flowers and a butterfly!)

This butterfly card is made using papers and embellishments from the gorgeous Dovecraft "Curiosity Corner" collection - you may remember that earlier this year I won a bumper bundle of goodies from the range, and while the bundle is dwindling fast because I love it so much, there's still plenty to play with.

The butterfly itself is part of a selection of embellishments I bought from a jewellery making website - they often have beautiful metallic embellishments at much lower prices than similar things sold as card making supplies!


 
I'm joining in with The Butterfly Challenge - #11 Spots and Stripes

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful papers. I can quite see why you are enjoying using them. The metal butterfly is gorgeous and I'm always on the look out for buying my supplies from unexpected resources I do love a bargain. Thank you for fluttering by my current challenge. Hugs Mrs A (butterfly challenge)..