Thursday 6 November 2014

Little Robin Redbreast

These cute little robins sitting on a branch are stamped with a free cover gift stamp from a magazine a couple of Christmases ago. They look super cute although I did wonder, when do you ever see three robins at once? They tend to be pretty solitary birds with a carefully guarded territory. When you see two together it generally means they are thinking about making baby robins, and as far as I know, the bird world doesn't go in for threesomes. Maybe I'm thinking too literally though -after all, when do you ever see robins wearing scarves and hats?

Sticking card onto glitter card can be a nightmare, so I've used Pinflair glue which sticks just about anything to anything. Some people suggest sanding the glitter down to make a surface that sticks, but this lovely glitter card is so well made that it won't yield to sandpaper!



I'm joining in with:
Winter Wonderland - Pick and Mix (I've used ribbon, snowflakes and gems)
Completely Christmas - Add a Robin
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Sparkle
White Lily Green - Homemade Thursday

Homemade Thursday

3 comments:

DB Reviews said...

Love those cute little robins :) and yes, even I have never seen three of them together.

Hazel said...

Thank you also so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 36 with your lovely creation - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

WhiteLily said...

Oh I love it! I'm very fond of robins so this makes me smile a lot! Thank you for joining in with #homemadethursday this week!