Sunday 1 March 2015

Bright butterflies

A few months ago I won a DCWV 12" x 12" paper stack and at the moment it's my go-to source of papers for almost everything I make. This simple card uses two co-ordinating sheets from the stack. The butterflies are Linda Luckin stamps (no longer available) - she produced a set of three in different sizes and I've used the large and medium ones here, stamped and embossed then coloured in with markers.  I've kept the card as simple as possible to showcase the gorgeous papers.


I'm sharing  this with
Butterfly Challenge - H is for hexagons
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March
Shopping Our Stash - Out of the Jar (embossing powder)
Suzy bee's Blooming Challenge - Embossing, wet or dry

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Those papers are indeed beautiful as are those gorgeous butterflies that you have coloured to match so perfectly. Thankyoufor fluttering by my #25.Hugs Mrs A.

Lynn said...

This card is stunning. Well done for winning the DCWV stack. I do like their papers. Lynn x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x