Monday 2 March 2015

The Beer Fairy

Today I'm sharing with you a sneak preview of a card made using decoupage and papers from the brand new Gnomes and Fairies CD from La Pashe. It is packed with great gnome and fairy pictures - aimed at grown ups. If you'd like to get hold of a copy of the CD, it will be launched on Create & Craft TV on Tuesday March 10th - there will be shows at 10am and 2pm where some of the cards being shown will be ones made by myself and other members of the design team. It will be available to buy from the La Pashe website on March 17th.

For this card, I have used the Beer Fairy decoupage - I know of a lot of men who wish there was a beer fairy! The fold I have used is the square double display card - you can find full instructions at The Craft Spa and it is rapidly becoming one of my favourite folds - it impresses the heck out of everybody who sees it, and yet it is actually really simple to do.




I'm sharing this with Crafty Gals Corner where the challenge is Fancy Folds  and Ooh La la Creations where this time's challenge is Lots of Folds.

6 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun image! I absolutely love the fold, thanks for the link to the tutorial. xx

Wynn said...

Well it's certainly got the WOW factor Jane. I love it. The La Pashe CD looks like a goody too. Thank you for sharing this with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Amanda said...

Great card Jane. Think my DH wd like the concept off a beer fairy! Thanks for the shout out... And so glad this is becoming one of your fave fancy folds too!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!!!
Agnieszka DT

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Great Card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations Hugs Sue DT xx

Linby said...

Absolutely fabulous folds Jane, I'm impressed too. I tried a card similar to this once and it didn't turn out as good as yours!
Thanks for joining us at OLLCB.
Lynn x
DT