Monday 19 October 2015

Oh dear deer!

The new challenge at CD Sundays is Baby Love. I didn't really want to make a new baby card - I did rather a lot of them over the summer with a new grandchild of my own and several friends having new children/grandchildren, so I decided to use an image of a mother and baby animal instead.

I have used the "Daycare" section of the beautiful Design House CD "Meadow's Edge" to print the corner pyramid design sheet and a matching backing paper. Some matting, a peel off greeting and a couple of brads were the only other things needed.


7 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Jane this card is adorable. Barbxx

Jocelyn said...

I love the corner pyramid design - not see that before. Such a lovely card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

ooh I'm loving this layout Jane, and the whole image , a great scene.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx

Wynn said...

What an adorable image. I love your take on the theme. Thank you for joining us a CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Monika Reeck said...

stunning Image Jane
and love the way you made like decoupage that Deer picutre
adorable card and woooww I love this much Jane

meg said...

Beautiful card with a stunning decoupaged image, love the colours and matching paper

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous decoupage image and great papers.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Pauline GDT
x