Sunday 11 October 2015

Pink'n'sassy

It seems to be the case that whenever I have difficulty finding ways to use a craft item - stamp, CD or die - I get drawn back to it time and time again. This stamp of a sassy young lady, Jess, from Crafters Companion is a prime example - she really is NOT my style and yet I keep on finding new ways to use her. I'm sure she will grow on me in time!

I think the Dylusions text stamps I've recently added to my collection have helped with that - so many of the sayings go well with her!


I am sharing this with

Fab'n'Funky - Sassy Ladies
Craft Rocket - their first challenge - Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
Glitter 'n' Sparkle - Use some pink  

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

She is a diva for sure. .Really cute card Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenge.......Lis

The Little Stamper said...

Your pink lady certainly has some attitude and I love the sentiment too! Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky this week.

Sharon x

Christi Conley said...

Awesome use of your new stamps - cool to see :)

Pat K said...

Awesome card. Great sassy image and love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous make hun and thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle crafty hugs Judith DT xxx

Vic said...

Fab card - very trendy! Thanks for sharing with us in our "use pink" challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x