Thursday 17 March 2016

Something else to play with!

OK, there's no card in this post, neither is there a recipe, but I've just got all excited about a piece of rubbish! My husband has just received a parcel, and instead of the usual bubble wrap or bits of polystyrene, the goods were protected by a piece of brown paper that had been cut all over into tiny slots and then opened out, like lattice pastry.


Just think of the possibilities that presents! I'm picturing inking it, stamping on it, stencilling through it, using it as an embellishment, even cutting bows from it.....

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Jane this made me quiver. I love using up rubbish. Now what are you going to surprise us with? Barbxx

Cara said...

Totally jealous. That is all. Cara x

Liz said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create with it. :-) xx