Sunday 6 November 2016

A special Thank You card

If you read about my night in the New Forest, you'll understand why I wanted to make a special thank you card for the hotel staff. The hotel was called The White Buck, and the autumn colours in the new Forest were absolutely beautiful, so I brought the two ideas together into this very quick and CAS card.


The white buck is cut with a die from a docrafts Build-a-Scene set, the paper is from DCWV Stack 9 12 x 12 pad and the sentiment is stamped with an old Funstamps stamp.

I an sharing this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - November
AAA  cards - Thanks/Thanksgiving

5 comments:

sandie said...

I love how this White die jumps our from this paper, perfect for the staff and thanks for joining AAA

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely card. The stag really stands out beautifully against that patterned paper.

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful CAS thank you card love the die and beautiful Autumn paper
Carol x

Liz said...

Lovely card, Jane. A perfect background for the white stag. xx

Barb said...

A really striking card Jane. I like everything about it. Barbxx