Saturday 4 February 2017

Lots of owls

When I saw a taster for the latest edition of Making Cards magazine, I absolutely fell in love with the papers enclosed with the magazine - there are two sets, along with a sheet of clear sentiment stamps, but the set that had me racing to the newsagent to grab a copy were the owl themed papers with a Native American feel to them.

I had to set to immediately  - I roughly followed the layouts and design suggestions in the magazine, because  they work so perfectly with the images and papers.












The stamped sentiment uses one of the very useful stamps from the sheet in the magazine. The stamps alone make it a great value mag - these wonderful papers really delighted me too and were a joy to use.

2 comments:

Barb said...

These really are the most beautiful cards Jane. I can see why you had to get that magazine. Great work! Barbxx

Claire Toplis said...

Oooh these are brilliant