Tuesday 18 April 2017

Walking the dog

This week the challenge at Less is More is Spring Walk. Now I've made a fair few spring themed cards already this year and was feeling a bit stale, so I've spent several days racking my brains for a way to work the "walk" aspect into it. Then I was rummaging through some peel offs looking for what I needed for another project and came across these pretty spring green borders and a sheet of the fairly new (in peel off terms!) Little Claire outline stickers.


So here we have it - a sweet little dachsy off for a walk among the spring flowers. Some of the sections of the peel off are very tiny, so to colour them in I used watercolour pencils with my very finest paintbrush.

7 comments:

Sarah G said...

This sweet little dachshund looks like he is having a most enjoyable spring walk surrounded by butterflies and flowers, Jane! Love this fresh and pretty design. Great to see you at Less is More this week :)

Esther said...

What a cute dachshund! A brilliant find for our spring walk challenge, and I love the happy expression. Great use of peel-offs and watercolour for a lovely effect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Kathyk said...

This is adorable, Jane

Kathyk

Cara said...

Just adorable. Love how you've coloured him. Cara X

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Who can resist that little dachshund and balancing the butterfly on his nose too! A gorgeous example of a spring scene and Thanks so much for playing with us at Less is More this week. x

Neets B said...

What a great find in your stash, and perfect for our challenge. Love how you've added colour with your watercolour pencils.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Sue - said...

Oh sweet card Jane - I love the LC dachshunds.