Monday 22 May 2017

Food and Drink at Ooh La La Creations

Today it's my turn to choose the theme for the challenge at Ooh La La Creations and  I've chosen Food and Drink, so I'd like to see either or both on your work.

I've used a pyramage and backing paper from the CD Yesterday's memories, which is an absolute treasure trove of all things vintage, and is available here.


The embellishments are vinyl peel off stickers from a very old Hot Off The Press kit, stuck on to white card and coloured in to match the image. Although they look almost black on the photo, they are actually a rich chocolatey brown - perfect for the chocolate biscuits our youngster is probably baking!

I am sharing this with Always Fun Challenges - Anything Goes

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, fabulous dimension and lots of super details - great theme as well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linby said...

Just love this image and I will use it one day! It looks great with your peel offs which I thought were die cuts.

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love the assorted dies and the image in dimension,
Great card for the theme

meg said...

fantastic card Jane, fabulous image and embellishments

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Hey, Jane~ Your card is super cute! I love the little utensils! Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Jane love all the elements.
Hugs Julie xxx

Cara said...

Fab card, love all the fun embellishments. Cara x

Claire said...

Great effects, the sentiment is super sweet and the font reminds me of my Moms old cook books x

Wynn said...

Great card Jane. You really want to 'Kiss the cook' as she is so adorable. I must browse this CD more I know it's a fave of yours and I don't use it nearly enough. Hugs Wynn x