Sunday 21 May 2017

Quirky Challenge Mid Month inspiration

We're halfway through this month's challenge at Quirky Crafts, so I'm back to bring you my mid-month inspiration card. Our theme is still "Going for a song" so we want to see something inspired by music, and our sponsors are Ike's Art and Delicious Doodles.


I have used the same Ike's Art image, Windmill, as I did in the original challenge post, but this  time the tune that inspired me is "Tulips from Amsterdam". I blew the image  right up before printing and then fussy cut to leave just the tulips, which I then coloured with Promarkers to match some of the beautiful tulips we had in the garden this year.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jane. Love the bright tulips, so striking against the white background. xx

Sylvia said...

Fab card, Jane.Love the beautiful tulips and I know the song :).I have become follower.

Gr, Sylvia

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous tulips. fab. challenge, of course I don't know the song, all I could think of is tiptoe through the tulips lol. Great colouring and fussy cutting.

Cara said...

Love this card, those tulips are wonderful. Cara x