Saturday, 17 June 2017

Quirky Crafts - mid month inspiration

It's time for our mid month update at Quirky Crafts - have you joined in yet? Our theme is Things with Wings and there are prizes to be won!

For this card I have used Winter Bird trio from Bugaboo Stamps and some retro styled paper from a pad called Contemporary Christmas - I can't see a brand name on it.


I coloured the image with Promarkers, and a few touches of stickles, and cut it with Gummiapan Stitched Ovals dies.

I love the finished card, in fact I like it so much I'm tempted to make a "batch bake" to boost the Christmas card box - after all, we're almost half way to Christmas now!

I am sharing this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - June
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - June  
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Digi Chooseday - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jane this is so cute and I love the retro paper. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Jane, such a sweet image and great sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love the retro papers alongside the fun image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun card, Jane, the robins are so cute. Thanks for the reminder that we're nearly half way to Christmas!! I need to get my skates on making my Christmas cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun card!!! Thank u for sharing it with us at Digi Chooseday crafty hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, I love what you've done on this card! The robins are colored perfectly, and the dp matches so well! Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra with this cutie patootie card! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that contemporary DP it really compliments your beautifully coloured image.
    Thanks for sharing at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete