Thursday 3 August 2017

A Precious Memories tag

I love the Graphic 45 Precious memories 6 x 6 pad - I seem to have made loads of things with it and yet I still have most of it left. I think that's because there are so many tiny, detailed elements to it that it doesn't take much to complete a project. For instance this gift tag was made entirely from the tiny scraps left over from previous makes.

 
 
All I needed to add was a few scraps of ribbon and lace. And now after all that detailed fussy cutting, I need to go and lie down in a darkened room, but not before linking up to these challenges:

Always Fun - anything but a card
Watercooler Wednesday - Feminine Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Pretty Pastels 

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Such a pretty tag - I love the vintage look and those gorgeous vibrant colours - thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful Tag! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.
~DT Janis

Cara said...

This is so pretty, love all those gorgeous images. Hope you've recovered from the fussy cutting now!

Heidi Weaver said...

I know just what you mean. I just finished a card with what seemed like endless fussy cutting and felt I needed therapy afterwards. But what a wonderful tag you've created. Sometimes we have to "suffer" for our art. It's incredible what can be made with what others would just call scraps, isn't it? Your scraps, carefully placed on this lovely tag, look more like treasures to me. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love your Graphic 45 detailed tag Jane. You really worked those scraps and came up with a delightful tag. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

Ina G said...

Fabulous tag Jane. So very vintageeee. Gorgeous collage. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Galz this fortnight.

Linby said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag. I know what you mean about all the little scraps from G45-that's when I can bear to cut into in the first place!