Tuesday 10 October 2017

Boo! or Autumn Thank You at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's time for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this time our theme is Boo! (Halloween) or Autumn Thank You.

Many of you know that I don't really celebrate Halloween, so you will be surprised that I've chosen this rather than the Autumn theme that I love so much, but it was such a fantastic opportunity to use some of my gorgeous Graphic 45 "Master Detective" papers and embellishments that I couldn't pass it up!


I had a wonderful time making this, as you can probably tell! Lots and lots of cutting and arranging, a bit of distressing - and a very sinister card! All I needed to add was the brad, the key and that rather super skeleton button (I wonder if anybody ever uses buttons like that on actual garments?)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Just fabulous. Buttons on clothes? What a radical idea! I don't celebrate Halloween either but I do love the Halloween crafting bits that are out there x