Tuesday 27 February 2018

Tulips in the spring

Well, tulips aren't among the very first flowers of the spring, but I've turned my stash upside down and inside out and I simply can NOT find my crocus stamp.




Isn't it great the way a stamping platform and a single mask make it easy to turn a single small stamp into a whole border? The original image is of just 5 tulips but now I have a whole garden of them.

I am sharing this with

Sweet Stampin - Spring Has Sprung

Just us Girls - photo challenge

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, a fabulous stamp and lovely colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nancy said...

Super gorgeous Tulips you have here Jane! Love the way you cut the bottom of your card too! Very impressed with your repeat stamping as well! Thanks so much for being with us at Just Us Girls!

Wendy said...

love the way you have turned the stamp into a border :-) Beautiful!

NanaConnie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Jane! Loving the purple and yellow together. Magnificent design.

fun as a gran said...

they look great, and I like the message that is on there as well

Darnell said...

That's a beautiful advertisement for a stamping platform, Jane! I have that sweet stamp and, wow, what a masterpiece of masking and coloring you've accomplished with it! Love the shape of your card, too!! It's a winner to me!! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

WOW! Impressive masking of your single stamp! Your garden of tulips is absolutely stunning - and has all the more impact as we're under a winter storm warning! March...in like a lion! So glad you shared this beauty in the Just Us Girls gallery!
~carol

Lisa Kind said...

Your tulips worked just as well as a crocus! This is so pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Cass said...

Beautiful spring card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cara said...

I thought that was a long border stamp, just stunning x