Sunday 1 April 2018

Feature a Creature at Sparkles Christmas

Our April challenge at Sparkles Christmas is to Feature a Creature.


I've featured a reindeer - and rather a lot of robins! The stamp and the papers were magazine freebies some years ago. I've used a Spellbinders die to cut out the reindeer - I'm not sure what the blobs around the edge are intended for - perhaps to hold flowers, gems or candi? But I like to use them on snowy scenes like this because they make me think of snowballs.

The sentiments are woven ribbon, they remind me of those name tapes we used to have to sew into our school uniforms!

I am sharing this with

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - stars or Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Animals
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - April

9 comments:

Carol said...

Great card Jane. I think the blobs are for gems. I have seen them somewhere before.
xx

Marina said...

I like that shape around your image. I think I've got some of these papers lingering on too . Lovely card.

Debbie said...

Really nice card Jane. Gosh I recognise those papers.. think I have some left too. Such a cute image coloured beautifully. Hope you're well. Hugs xxx

Sybrina K said...

Jane, This is one adorable creature and one fun card! And those clothes-labeel-like woven ribbons are a real hoot. :)

Barb said...

What a lovely card. The image is charming and the papers are very pretty. Barbxx

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and a pretty card design. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you will again. Carol S. DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 379 and my Patterned Paper April challenge - hope to see you again soon x

Christine Harrop said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again. Christine DT x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Challenge and we hope to see you again in May.

Helen x