Thursday 11 July 2013

Shades of Grey

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is nothing to do with *that* book (have you read it by the way? I've not, but I did try to read one in the same genre and got bored after a few pages. I wonder what the ladies at the charity shop thought of it when it went there?). I do have some rubberstamps that would fit that kind of theme, thanks to the X-rated section of Viva Las Vegas stamps, but I don't think anything made with them will ever appear on here!

Anyway, things have been rather quiet on Onions and Paper for several weeks now due to my travels, which are set to continue on and off until the middle of September, so I'm not able to join in many challenges for the time being. But I've managed to squeeze in a little precious crafting time this week so here is my card for the Less is More challenge 127- Shades of Grey


The text and the flowers I overstamped it with are in  Stampin' Up Basic Grey - it's my lousy photography  that makes them look black! And the image is layered on to a piece of mottled grey metallic card that was part of the first kit I ever bought, about 15 years ago, and has been lying untouched ever since! I used Promarkers to colour the gems.

2 comments:

Nandini said...

Very beautiful and elegant card.

Chrissie said...

Super card Jane I love the image you used!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"