Sunday 6 October 2013

White Christmas

Some things are a right b***er to photograph, and the glitter on this card is a prime example. It's white, simple white, but my little camera made it come out all blue and Mark's fancy one made it hardly show up at all. But Mark's camera does show off the embossing well, so I've used one of his photos today.


I die cut the tree ornaments  then put them through embossing folders, and glittered the recessed areas of the swirly one.

Because the card is all white, I'm joining in with Less is More's week 140 challenge, a white on white Christmas card.

And because the ornament die I used is one I've had for about four years and was still sealed in its original packaging, it's definitely a candidate for Oldie But Goodie's bingo challenge  as I've used embossing, die cuts and glitter.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great WOW card!
I love the dimension you achieved with the embossing!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

love the embossed baubles

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Aileen said...

Love your embossed ornaments. They look fab. x