Tuesday 3 June 2014

Playing with peel-offs

I have hundreds of peel offs - about 15 years ago when I was fairly new to papercrafting, I bought messes of them, and then found that most of the time I only use borders and corners with the occasional birthday greeting. I suspect many of us are in the same boat, unless everyone else is better at discarding unused stash than I am.

So while browsing Pinterest for ideas for using some of them up, I found a lovely idea  on the blog Minuet's Muse and as I have those peel-offs I thought I'd try to copy it, but using my own colours and materials. I've changed it from a dainty, pretty card to a bright and bold one.

I find whenever I'm lacking inspiration, to take an idea from Pinterest or a magazine and work it into something of my own is a great way of getting the creative juices flowing again!

I'm playing along with this month's challenge at The Cupboard Trilogy, which is Yellow.



1 comment:

xxbella71xx said...

What a lovely card, thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.
Stella xx
TCT DT