Sunday 27 July 2014

Food Glorious Food

This week at CD Sundays the challenge is Food Glorious Food. I spent a lovely morning browsing through my CDs and finally narrowed it down to two designs that I wanted to use. I really couldn't decide between them so I printed out both and have made two cards.

Here is the first - sticking with my current Christmas card making craze, I used a topper and papers from the La Pashe CD "Christmas with the Wrinklies". The drumstick "embellishments" were cut from the paper that I used for the inside. Custom-sized gatefold cards are an absolute doddle to make with a Hougie board!


7 comments:

Cazro said...

Wow Jan, a splendid gatefold card, I love these La Pashe designs. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us once again at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Wynn said...

Yummy yummy turkey and all the trimmings...... .....I can smell it from here. Great image and gatefold design. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week. Wynn DT

sue-b said...

A glorious feast indeed and a super gatefold card jane, i too like the hougie it does make sizing so much easier. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b DT x

starcyl said...

What a great card and plenty of fabulous food.
Thanks for sharing it with us this time at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Good job I've just had my dinner because this is looks delicious. Great card and I love the gatefold design.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A Great card Jane. I had to go and check my CD as I didn't remember the image. I love the style of all the drawings.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card and tasty looking image, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x