Wednesday 10 September 2014

I'm dreaming of a Krafty Christmas

This card was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest, but as usual when I follow any kind of inspiration, my finished result bears no resemblance to the original. However the idea that triggered it all off, a Christmas Tree made from a piece of fine corrugated card, is still the same.

The card is actually part of the packaging from a pretty gift box of jams - it's amazing what craft goodies you can  pick up from bits of packaging! The "bells" are little teardrop shaped self adhesive gems that were part of one of my first ever TV shopping craft purchases, so they must be about 15 years old.




I'm joining in with

Christmas Cards all Year Round - Keep it Krafty
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - September
The Kraft Journal Make it Monday - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love all he little details!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Suze said...

Lovely colour scheme - you have created a very elegant card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for September

Hazel said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September kraft challenge and for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x