Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

And to wish you all a very happy Christmas, I'm sharing with you the card I made for my husband Mark. As you may know, he is passionate about growing chillies, so much so that the fairy lights on our Christmas tree are chilli shaped! So I decided to make him a chilli-themed Christmas card. I searched high and low for a chilli rubber stamp, but couldn't find one that is currently available in the UK. My search for a suitable digi was almost as fruitless - I found a few, but nothing that spoke to me, so in the end I decided to draw and colour my own.

As I couldn't rely on myself to draw several identical ones, I scanned the one I'd drawn and pasted it several times over on to one page, along with a suitable greeting, then cut out the images and greeting to make the card.


I'm sharing this with CAS on Sunday challenge #49 - Christmas

3 comments:

fun as a gran said...

love it, what a brilliant personal touch, hope he likes it

Tracy Nixon said...

Ahhhh how lovely - there is nothing more satisfying than making or receiving a personalised card! That is why we enjoy making them so much!! Merry Christmas Jane to you and your family! XXX

anja curvers said...

This card made me laugh. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.