Monday 23 March 2015

Curiosity Corner revisited

Today I've had a blitz! I bought a whole load of small clip top plastic boxes from a pound shop and have been sorting out some of my stash. (I'm only about a tenth of the way through, and I've run out of boxes - but it's a start!)

Of course as I'm sorting out stash, I pick things up, think of ideas for them and have to play straight away, I'm sure that happens to lots of you. That's what happened with this card - I was tidying my Curiosity Corner collection and I kept thinking "Oooh, I've not used THAT for a long time - and look, there are just a few of these left - and I thought I'd finished up all of those!" and before I knew it I was using my stash instead of sorting it.....


I'm sharing this with Chevrons or Stripes at Crafty Creations Challenges.

No comments: