Monday 26 October 2015

Sketch Time at Less is More

The challenge at Less is More this week is a sketch - and what a simple sketch it is!



I made my partial banner using a stamp that is meant to attach to a roller that dispenses its own ink - I never got on very well with the roller so I got rid of that and now I use the stamps on an ordinary acrylic block. It has the advantage of being able to be used with any ink, as well as being easier to position accurately. For this card I used Memento ink and coloured the images in with Promarkers. The dragonflies are actually two quite different shades of blue in real life.

The sentiment is a useful little stamp that was free with a magazine recently.

9 comments:

Sarn said...

Cor . . .that's CAS . . . and fabulous! xxx

Liz said...

What a gorgeous panel, Jane! Makes a great CAS card. xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Striking, clean and elegant Jane. Castastic and thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Monika Reeck said...

woooww so many lovely coloring on that strip
great idea Jane
love this much
and thanks for supporting my small Etsy Shop
did you see my new Halloween Image
it is cute I think :) hope you will like it..see my first post please
hugs, Monika

Christi Conley said...

Beautiful! So elegant ~ what a lovely card :) xx Christi

Kath said...

A fabulous panel and a lovely sentiment too!
Kath x

Anne said...

Clever way to use your roller and a super card Jane
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

This is really sweet Jane!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Such a pretty panel and I love that you used a coloured base.
Sorry for the late visit!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More