Tuesday 22 March 2016

Teenage Kicks at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's time for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, and this week Julie has chosen Teenage Kicks.

I decided to take the theme very literally, with this martial art (I'm not sure WHICH martial art) themed pyramage topper and matching backing paper from the La Pashe CD "Something for Everyone". I've added an embellishment from the bargain bag I got at the Make It show. I think if you squint really hard, you might see that one of the participants could be a girl, but it's a popular sport with teenage boys and I think the bold background paper and strong red and black layers give the whole card a very masculine appearance.


We'd love it if you were to pop over to Cardz 4 Guyz and share YOUR take on the theme with us!

I'm sharing this with

Craft Your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes
Glitter 'n' Sparkle - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes  

7 comments:

Cara said...

Fab card, love the background paper that came with the image. Is it just me that wonders what it says! Your embellishment ties in perfectly. Cara x

Julie B said...

Fab card, perfect for a teen. :)

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Deni Xx

scrappymo! said...

Great card for a martial Arts student...no matter whether guy or girl!
Great design here, Jane.

Vic said...

Super card for a male! Thanks for sharing your creation with us in our "anything goes " challenge this week at Glitter n Sparkle. Vic, DT x

Monika Reeck said...

My son joine taekwondo
he will love this card Jane
and you have also that coin??I bought that one in Bali it is like bali coin hehe
Lovely add of that coin Jane
great card again for boys

Judy V said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!