Sunday 16 October 2016

That left over butterfly.....

OK, a few days ago I promised to share what I made with the left over cyan butterfly that I cut when I made this card - well, it's been looking at me ever since, so today I have finally relelnted and used it, along with the rest of the snippets from the sheet of cyan card and a snippet of checkered paper.


The butterfly and Thank you are Memory Box dies and the layers made with one of the Spellbinders Labels sets (I can never remember which is which)

I'm sharing this card with
Butterfly Challenge - Cyan or Checkered
Pixies Snippets Playground - week 251
Cuttlebugmania - Thank You
Cardz 4 Galz - at least one die

8 comments:

Julie B said...

Can't beat a towfer Jane! Great use of the die cuts here.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz too. :)

Craftychris said...

Fabulous card, love the colours! xxx

Mrs A. said...

Worked perfectly. Doesn't it all pull together just right. Love the checkered paper for the background. Thank you for fluttering by the butterfly challenge again where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Jane, love the colour of the card you've used.

Sue xx

Barb said...

Very pretty colours. A lovely snippets card Jan. Barb xx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card, Jane. I like the unusual colour combination and the check paper is fab. A perfect way to use that butterfly too. Elizabeth xx

Di said...

Super card Jane - fabulous colours and a great design too. Sigh, I just haven't come up with any ideas for Mrs A's challenge this time round. Ready to have the backs of my legs slapped!

Hugs

Di xx

Cazro said...

Lovely card. A great die. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.