Tuesday 14 February 2017

No Patterned Paper at Cardz 4 Guyz

Our new challenge has just started at Cardz 4 Guyz, and this week our theme is No Patterned Paper. 


For my card, I've used stamps to add lots of pattern where I might otherwise have used a patterned paper. The main image is a Crafty Individuals stamp called "It's a man's world" which I have stamped twice, cutting individual tags from the second image and mounting them over some sections of the first, attaching with tiny metallic brads. The background card is stamped with a border from an old steampunky stamp set and finished around all the edges with a stamp from the Gentleman Crafter's set. I've added a selection of die cut cogs which I've aged a bit with distress inks.

I am sharing this with Sweet Stampin - Masculine

7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

A very unusual card, love the images and your layout, great card for a man

Craftychris said...

A really cool card! Brilliant stamping and I love your aged cogs! xxx

Sarn said...

Wow . . . This is seriously MARVELLOUS. LOVE IT XXX

scrappymo! said...

This looks fabulous. Now I know what to do with my collage stamps. I have been a bit afraid to use them!

Love the distressed look of your cogs.

Sammy said...

Oh wow, that's so lovely. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card love all the stamped images and cogs
Carol x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT