Saturday 8 April 2017

Christmas Kitties

I really have Hazel to thank for this card, because the background paper and the sweet image - Kitty's Sleigh from Di's Digis - are both from past wins over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge!


It almost didn't happen, though, because I caught myself about to stick the ribbon in place with the hearts upside down!

I am sharing this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Snowman or anything goes
Winter Wonderland - Christmas animals or birds
Holly and Ivy - Anything Goes  

7 comments:

Craftychris said...

Ooh those kitties are so cute! Gorgeous card - I am glad the ribbon was OK in the end! Yay! xxx

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
Kath x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely cute card for Christmas

Cara said...

Good save on the ribbon! This is fab, love the colours. Cara x

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Jane, I adore these precious kitty babies! What a fun card.

Hazel said...

Glad to see prizes put to such good use, Jane. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 328 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too x

Cazro said...

Such cute kittens. Thanks for playing along with us at The Holly and the Ivy Challenge blog. Caz DT.