Thursday 1 February 2018

Outdoor Fun at Sparkles Christmas

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas  and this time out theme is Outdoor Fun - Christmas related of course!


My card is made using some of the pre-printed sheets that came as a gift with the CD "Through the year with Seraphina" but I think all the elements are on the CD too. I've added some adhesive snowflakes that I was pleasantly surprised to find in Lidl of all places!

I am sharing this with

Fab and Funky - Christmas
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - February  

5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous card Jane and the lovely image that you've used. It's cute with out being OTT cute if you get what I mean?

Sue xx

Debbie said...

Such a fun card. Really cute image too with beautiful finishing touches. Love it. Hugs xx

Cara said...

This is so sweet and I love the snowflakes- great find x

Sybrina K said...

Jane, What a fun card, and I just love that non-traditional color palette!

chanya13 said...

Lovely project - thank you for entering Craftyhuzelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - hope to see you again! Hugs Agnieszka chanya13